Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Brendan's turn...

Unfortunately, it's Brendan's turn to have the nasty bug... I got a call this afternoon from the nurse at his school that he had just thrown up - all over her. :( Poor lady! She told me that he was very sweet to her though. He noticed that he had gotten some on her watch, and he felt really bad about it. He said, "Oh no - I got it on your watch!" She told him not to worry, that she has others. He was still very concerned though, and asked how much money she had, and if she had enough to get a new one. She told him that she usually buys cheap watches anyway, so not to worry. She said he was very sweet about it and she could tell that he really felt bad about what had happened.

What a kind-hearted son I have! I am so proud of him. I hope he starts feeling better soon, so he can enjoy the weekend.

No comments: